A few known issues for the next owner.
- Approx. 2,000 miles on a complete 455 engine rebuild. Includes 3 Year, 36,000 mile warranty
- New air ride system with brand new compressors and bags. No leak down on this one.
- Brand new 10 inch memory foam mattress in the aft compartment. Still comes with the table, but this is converted to a comfortable sleeper.
- 4,000 miles on new tires.
- Just installed a new starter motor on the 7Kw Onan Marquis genset.
- Brand new batteries, house and coach
- Radiator was pressure tested at engine rebuild and found solid
- Howell TBI fuel injection
- Alcoa Wheels - Note the caps have some damage from narrow roads, but wheels are in good condition.
- Full day and night shades on every window.
- Sun shade in like new condition
- New brakes 4,000 miles ago
- New blower motor on the AC
- Speedo cable snapped. Needs a new cable and may need a new cruise relay.
- Hub caps dented in as mentioned above.
- Water fill line leaks and should be replaced.
- Clear coat is starting to peel on the roof and just now on some of the sides. this was due to a heavy truck power wash. He haven't investigated remedies or if a new paint job would be needed. Even with the clear peeling on top, it is a sharp camper.